Sunday, February 26, 2012

In real life, racial profiling is wrong. In TV reality shows, it is a way of life.

 Reality TV 



I am not watching this show anymore. The more I thought about it I do not like the name of the show. Why would you want to call anyone a loser? Make it worst  the "Biggest Loser."  I despise the name of the show. No one wants to be a loser. Anyone who sets a goal and achieves it is a winner, but in this show, if you win, you are a loser. The words lose and loser should be stricken from your vocabulary.The word  means Release, shed, discard, or incinerate or burn the fat, but don't lose it and for your own sake, please don't call yourself a loser. 




Also, they should just shut this whole 2012 season down and start over with contestants that act like adults.


 They have no ReSPECT...I have watched the show from season one and this is the WORST season ever for Biggest Loser.


Most of the contestants they have left act so Immature. I ca not believe the show would even put up with a person like Conda. Her childish behavior has ruined the whole season for me.It bothered me how everyone hated on Adrian as soon as he walked on the Ranch 


doors, especially Kim and Conda. Adrian did not help himself with some of  the things he said, but overall I thought 


He just was not given a chance :(









This is Adrian ...He couldn't even talk without being told to shut up. I find it funny that both are mothers and the Fathers are supposed to be setting an example for their children. All they have shown is that it's ok to bully someone




I remember Conda tried to kick him.This Show made me so mad more than 
seeing someone get treaty unfairly. the worst thing about this is that it is all Real.Its sickening knowing that there are people out there that are RUDE as Conda.


 (This is a Picture of Conda)


 In seasons past we would be pulling and rooting for the contestants to lose weight and reach there goal, but this season the contestants do not seem to be serious about losing weight they are more into letting Conda bring them down to her level and childish behavior. Seasons past has had strong contestants. 







No comments:

Post a Comment